Grimsby Magistrates' Court
37 hours per week Mo-Fri
The Agency Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- acting as an administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources.
- preparing routine correspondence.
Prepare courts for sitting fill water bottles; ensure clean glasses are available, paper for Adjudicator etc. Wash and tidy away glasses at the end of the court sitting. Liaise with Adjudicator and Court Section. Obtain names of all parties and complete front sheets with court results. Swear in witnesses as appropriate.
Photocopy any documents required by the court. Ensure the smooth running of the courts. Comply with office standards eg. timekeeping, dress code. Provide assistance in the post room or elsewhere in the office as and when required.
Please click apply for further information