Are you a well organised administrator who is used to dealing with a varied workload?
If so, we're looking to speak to you if you're looking for part-time work in Cardiff.
This role is split over 2 working days of the week and based in the Heath area of Cardiff.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to a disabled staff member; this could include a range of duties including:
- Taking notes
- Reading documents to the disabled staff member
- Booking travel, arranging meetings, diary management
- Managing e-mails
- Typing general correspondence
- Reviewing documents and extracting relevant information for the disabled staff member
- Preparing documents into an accessible format
This role requires a high level of confidentiality and patience. Please contact Helen Baynham or Alex Peters in Cardiff on (029) 2023 6669 or apply online.