Brook Street are pleased to be partnered with a local business seeking to employ an experienced and professional Office Administrator on a full-time basis to help support our team and clients in our Plymouth office. The role will be varied and will suit a dynamic and highly organised individual who enjoys both people contact and administration. It will include assisting with secretarial functions of typing and answering telephones, supporting the partners with administrative matters.
The Successful candidate for this role will be:
- Outgoing, socially confident and emotionally controlled;
- A positive attitude, friendly and approachable;
- Resilient, able to multi-task and work independently / flexibly;
- Adaptable, organised and conscientious;
- Takes the initiative, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Discreet, professional and team orientated in approach;
- Passionate about all areas of internal and external service;
- Sound working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Efficient and accurate typing skills;
- Experience of audio typing an advantage;
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- Office management or administrator experience.
If you are interested in more information, please contact Oliver Down