Job Title - Clerical Admin Officer
Start date - asap
Temp hourly rate - £12.45 per hour
Duration - For 6mths
Role Type: Full Time working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Are you looking for your next challenge? A role that will require you to be able to work as part of a team as well as on your own.
Brook Street are currently recruiting for 2 temporary roles within the Environment Agency, as Admin Officers.
The role will involve but not be limited to you carrying out the following:
- reading/responding accordingly to emails
- entering data
- sending requests to internal technical teams
- speaking with internal customers and handling their enquiries
- requesting information/chasing updates on queries
- other ad-hoc asks such as managing the team inbox.
As someone who has worked in a busy, data driven environment previously, you will have some or all of the following experience:
- excellent customer service skills
- Ability to adapt, develop and maintain good relations with customers.
- excellent telephone manner
- Working under own initiative and as part of a team to make decisions and achieve planned outcomes.
- Using good written and spoken communication skills to convey information to colleagues and customers.
- confident in speaking to all levels
- Able in the office as part of a team
- Being highly proficient with IT
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
The role is for 6mths, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm, 37hrs per week at £12.45/hr.
If this sounds the ideal role for you and would like to apply, then please send your CV in word format to the PSR Team at Nottingham.
You will be subject to a Basic DBS check and 3 years full referencing. You will also require photographic ID ie current passport. If using a current drivers licence photocard, you will need to provide your original long birth certificate and proof of NI.