Brook Street Peterborough is currently looking for a passionate and driven individual to join our team.
At Brook Street, we understand that people drive our business, so we are always looking for talented, driven individuals who would like to pursue a career within the recruitment industry.
The successful candidate will be joining our Public Sector team who cover the East Anglia region including Cambridge, Peterborough, Kings Lynn, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds and Great Yarmouth.
You don`t need previous experience to join our team as a Temporaries controller Payroll Administrator, however we are looking for key skills and attributes.....
- Able to work as part of a highly proactive team
- Able to deliver results
- Able to deliver the highest level of customer support and service
- The ability to work to a high work load and multi-task
The role will be providing admin and payroll support to the recruitment team.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Meeting agreed service levels and targets
- Chasing and entering workers timesheets, hours, sickness and holiday
- Answering telephone and email queries from candidates and clients
- Following up outstanding queries in relation to payroll
- Chasing pre-existing timesheet authorisations
- Managing workers holiday allowances
- Advertising vacancies and taking details on new bookings
- Registering and pre-interviewing candidates
This is a full time role Monday to Friday 9:00am - 17:30pm. The salary is £20,000 per annum. The role is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
If you feel like this is a suitable fixed term contract for you then apply online today!