Are you a busy administrator superstar? Then we have an amazing opportunity for you!
We are looking for someone who wants a busy long term admin role within Network Rail.
Our client is looking for someone who:
- Has an eye for detail
- Deliver a routine and quality service to high security standards
- Handles enquires via phone and email for internal and external contacts
- Can complete tasks in a timely manner
- Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- The ability work in a team and build relationships with co-workers
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work flexibly, able to respond to increased pressure of work
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Proficient in Outlook, Sharepoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Temp hourly rate: £15.26/hour, Monday to Friday 37 hours per week
Client Location: Basingstoke Campus, Gresley Road, Basingstoke, RG21 4FS
*The successful candidate will require vetting meaning a check for the last 3 years activity, either work/education/gaps of unemployment and ID checks.