Brook Street are proud to be able to advertise a temporary but business critical role within the Aldershot Justice centre, working as an Admin Officer Band - E
· Preparing papers and files for court, tribunals, hearings and meetings.
· Producing court/tribunal documents.
· General photocopying and filing.
· Creating and updating records on in-house computer system and data input.
· Post opening and dispatch.
· Booking, preparing and organising meeting rooms, supporting training courses and other group activities.
· Preparing meeting agenda, joining instructions, handouts etc.
£9.06 per hour for the first 3 months, then it will go up to £10.86 per hour / Monday to Friday - 37 hours per week
Location: the Civic Centre, Wellington Avenue, Aldershot, GU11 1NY
*The offered candidate is subject to a vetting and a DBS check.