A new role has become available to work for a Government body as an Administrator. It is WFH, Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week. £15.53 an hour.
The temporary worker will work in the Wellbeing and Workplace Adjustments team providing moderately complex administrative and communications/ customer service support.
The role will interact directly with customers who have a range of accessibility needs and so will need to have excellent written and oral communication and customer services skills.
They need to be highly IT literate, be proactive and able to present, and articulate findings in a clear and concise way.
Project delivery/ management skills would also be beneficial though not essential.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Resolving problems or responding to enquiries
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders some at a senior level building and maintaining relationships