We are seeking a confident administrator to join a large public sector organisation on a rolling temporary contract based in the Nantgarw area of North Cardiff. This is a hybrid/remote working opportunity with occasional visits to the office in the centre of Cardiff. We are looking for someone with experience at providing admin support to senior management and senior stakeholders.
- Proactive admin support
- Email inbox management
- Using MS Word, Excel & Outlook to support the department
- Answering telephone queries and addressing urgent matters
It is expected this role wil lbe ongoing for at least 3 months as the employer is going through a period of significant growth. The successful temporary candidate has the right to apply for any permanent positions.
- Competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay
- Annual leave - up to 35 days per year including bank holidays
- Remote / Flexible working
- Excellent employer prospects with the potential for permanent work or internal progression
Please contact Rachel Cherry in the Brook Street Cardiff office for further information.