Location: Southampton (office based to then move into a Hybrid role)
Salary: £19,00 to £21,000
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday (8am to 4pm or 8.30am to 4.30pm)
Brook Street are currently recruiting on behalf of a client based in Southampton for a Customer Service Administrators. The client presents a spacious office in a busy and fast paced environment.
We are on the hunt for confident, driven, and experienced administrators and customer service individuals.
Are you customer orientated with an excellent telephone manner and people skills?
The main duties of the customer service administrator role are:
- Manage personal and group emails
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers both verbally and in writing
- Generate reports daily on existing works and manage the reports
- Manage task completion dates to meet SLAs and KPIs by seeking resolution to problems and proactive escalation
- Interact with multiple client systems to update clients and raise any issues
- In-depth company training
- Hybrid work
- Opportunity to grow freely
The successful candidate for the administrator role will have:
- Administration Experience
- Good Telephone manner
- Works well under pressure
- Uses own initiative to proactively resolve issues
- Salesforce Experience (Desirable)
If you`re interested in this role and would like to have a chat more in detail regarding this vacancy, please do apply with you up to date CV. We aim to get back to all applicants within 1-3 working days. You can contact Charlotte on 07483 927710 or .