Our client based in Wyboston, Bedfordshire is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
The rate of pay is £10.81 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available
The Witness Intermediary Team Co-ordinator role demands strong communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels, including senior management and a variety of organisations inside and out of policing and the criminal justice system, using both verbal and written communication skills. Proven administrative experience to include the effective management of data, records and correspondence and demonstrable experience of effective time management and working to tight deadlines is essential.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Database management
- Data entry
- Identifying the most appropriate potential Registered Intermediary for the case and arranging deployment
- Analysing data to identify trends in usage, Registered Intermediary performance, skills shortfalls, geographical gaps and to inform targeted recruitment
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Ability to demonstrate a strong, clear command of the English language
- Proven experience of administration
- Proven experience of database knowledge and data manipulation
- Proven analytical and logical skills with a decisive approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels, including senior management and a variety of organisations inside and outside of policing, using both verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines whilst preserving the required level of accuracy
- Ability to respond positively in a variety of situations and to have a flexible approach
- Sensitivity to the limited receptive and expressive communication issues associated with age and disability
- A commitment to valuing the diversity of others and treating everyone with dignity and respect at all times whilst actively promoting a positive approach
Apply online today and we will be in touch with you with 7 days if shortlisted
Please note, if successful you will need to register with Brook Street and complete the compliance and referencing checks.