Are you looking for an exciting new role within a marine engineering business?
Brook Street are once again working with a global client to recruit an administrator to join their team in South Shields on a temporary basis with the potential to turn into a permanent contract! The role is 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
A global name in marine manufacturing and surveying, working with clients to make their ships safer and more efficient.
- Documentation coordination - handling of client's drawings or documents to provide status updates
- Telephone or Teams calls external with clients and internal with other offices globally
- Provide weekly / monthly status update to management of projects
- Support in liaising with our clients and our surveyors to arrange surveys around the UK / abroad.
- Invoicing to local clients
- Any other duties as required
- IT literate
- Proficient in Office 365 - the internal systems are bespoke but full training will be provided
- Able to work as part of a team and/or independently
- Able to prioritise workload and multitask
- Excellent communication skills - As an worldwide based company the candidate will be taking calls from internationally based clientele
- 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Temp to perm potential
BENEFITS AND REWARDS
- No weekends
- Free parking on site
- Close to metro station
- Friendly team environment
- Temporary to Permanent potential