We are looking for a Case Administrator to help support the Probation Officers
This is a varied and interesting position.
Duties will include
* Responsible for setting up and maintaining accurate offender and victim information on relevant approved databases.
* Ensure the effective administration of referrals to and relationships between offender management, victims, interventions, service providers and external agencies and partnerships to enhance positive outcomes, manage risk, and reduce re-offending.
* Prepare, maintain and collate case and other records, files and management information, in accordance with the standards required.
* Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, e-mail.
* Provide cover for an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiry service
If you are looking to enhance your administration skills this could offer you a good opportunity to gain that experience.
£9.56 per hour rising to £11.57 per hour after 12 weeks
This role will require a DBS and Vetting so will not start until this is complete.