FT 35 hour week
2 YEAR FTC
£23607 - £25941 + Unrivalled benefits package
Brook Street are proud to be working with one of the most outstanding educational institutions in the country to recruit an experienced administrator on a 2 year FTC basis.
You will be responsible for managing the administration requirements of the National Facility, providing organisational and administrative support to the National Facility management team to ensure the effective operation of the facility. Responsible for financial administration operations, database management (quality/safety/regulatory) and collation of reports for senior management.
- Provide administrative and organisational support to ensure the effective operation of the National Facility and its management team.
- Checking and processing invoices/payment requisitions against the National Facility budget and providing financial reports when required for the management team
- Liaise with Finance, Research and Knowledge Exchange Services, and other relevant professional service departments within the University to ensure contracts and other required project documents are on track.
- Co-ordinate meetings for the National Facility, including pre-papers, taking meeting notes, preparing minutes, and following up all agreed actions to ensure deadlines are met. Attend appropriate meetings/committees as required.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate the administration of events within the National Facility, and organisation of visits to the Facility ensuring appropriate paperwork is completed in advance for any visiting researchers.
- Reviewing administrative processes/systems within CMAC and making recommendations on how to improve these, e.g. assisting with the implementation of Salesforce (Customer Relationship Management tool).
- Managing the generic National Facility email account, dealing with stakeholder enquiries, deciding what action is required and field enquiries to the relevant staff member.
- Provide administrative and IT support for the University Asset Register and ULab - a laboratory equipment booking & management system (internal database) ensuring documents regularly uploaded and records are accurate.
- Provide diary management and administration support to the National Facility Manager and provide administrative support to the CMAC Industry team members.
- Engage in continuous professional development relevant to the role.
- Relevant HNC or experience
- Significant work experience in an office environment
- Ability to plan and organise workload independently
- Extremely confident with Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of using video conferencing technologies
- To be successful in this role you will need to be undergo a PVG check
Rewards and benefits scheme is extremely attractive - can be discussed at pre screen