My Public Sector client is looking for an experienced Administrator to work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the Medical Directorate in the South West. Please note the role is fully remote, so you do not need to be based in the South West.
The role is for 37 hours a week, working 9 - 5, Mon - Fri and pays £11.53 an hour. This is a temporary assignment that is due to end in October 2022.
The successful candidate will provide and co-ordinate administrative and secretarial services, including for example:
- The preparation of agendas and minutes, taking appropriate follow-up action as required;
- Supporting the team with the management of projects, gathering information and undertaking enquiries as and when is necessary;
- Managing diaries and travel arrangements for members of the team;
- Setting up meetings;
- Monitoring generic inboxes and responding to emails;
- Responding to telephone enquiries;
- Collating data;
- Gathering information and undertaking enquiries as and when necessary;
- Provide specialist secretarial/administration support and advice to the teams and/or Sector to support a number of initiatives by:
- Undertaking administrative duties and prioritising mail and e-mail (distributing as appropriate).
- Ensure all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner, as appropriate.
- Required to input, monitor and check data produced and required for on-going programmes and projects.
- Working with all team members in the collection of information for performance reporting on relevant team projects.
- Acting as a point of contact, where appropriate, dealing and responding effectively with complex queries from stakeholders and passing on relevant information to team members sensitively and autonomously.
The role is very administration based and you will be using a number of different IT systems so administration experience is essential.
If you are interested in this role and think you would be suitable, please apply with your most up to date CV.
Please note the successful candidate is subject to a DBS check. If you do not hear back in 5 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful.