Salary: £12.00-£14.00 per hour depending on experience
Location: Hendon, North-West London
Hours: Monday-Friday - 35 hours
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for an immediate start?
Our client is a large player in the food industry and is a supplier to a wide range of prestigious hotels and restaurants in the UK. Based in Hendon, North-London, they are looking to recruit a full time Administrator on a temporary basis for 8 weeks.
Responsibilities of Administrator:
- Processing orders via the online IT system
- Updating orders via the database
- Checking suppliers have orders and requesting order acknowledgements
- Confirming order acknowledgements and advising of any issues
- Directly supporting the local team with day-to-day procurement activity
- Closely supporting customer service with up-to-date delivery information and / alternatives
- General office duties as required to support the wider team & operation
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong Administration experience
- Organisational skills
- Strong communicator with ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of an organisation
- Adaptable and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Competent user of Microsoft packages
Our client is looking to arrange immediate interviews so if you are interested in this position, please apply now.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.