Brook Street is working on behalf of our client in Moira/ Craigavon to recruit a new experienced Administrator
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative and para-planning support across all areas of advice including Pensions, Investments, Protection etc.
Typical duties would include inputting fact finds, generating illustrations, completing suitability reports and submission of cases to head office as well as being responsible for the compliance of client files.
* Responsible for all admin elements of the sales processes within the business.
* Submitting Letters of Authority to providers and managing the return of policy documentation.
* Preparing client valuations and meeting documentation for annual reviews.
* Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required.
* Using financial planning software to create, record and update client records and ensuring these are kept up-to-date.
* Communicating and liaising effectively with external product providers as and when required, to obtain policy specific information.
* Provide general admin support to the business in terms of everyday office tasks. These will include taking telephone calls, diary management, postal and correspondence duties etc.
* At least 1 year's administration experience
* Proficient across MS Office suite as well as a CRM tool or similar
* A highly organised approach to their work
* Strong interpersonal skills to forge close working relationships
* The ability to work accurately under pressure to achieve deadlines
Applicants are preferred to come from the financial services industry however applicants with other strong administration backgrounds can be considered because training will be provided.
Salary will depend on background £24-25k per annum
Please send CV via the Apply Link