Are you an experienced Administrator looking for your next challenge?
If the answer is yes, then Brook Street have the perfect opportunity for you! This is a wonderful opportunity to join an organisation based in central Derby that helps countless people every day on a temporary 4-month contract. Immediate starts available!
Role - Administrator
Hours - 9am-5pm (Monday-Thursday), 9am-4:30pm (Friday)
Pay rate - £12.33 per hour
Location - Outskirts of Derby City Centre
Duration - 4 months
This role is focused on providing an excellent level of Administrative support to the team and ensuring that this organisation can continue to give their excellent services.
This position will involve elements of decision making, so the ability to organise your workload and make decisions effectively is essential!
Role responsibilities -
- Provide excellent Administrative support to the team across all areas of administration
- Make decisions on applications based on a range of factors
- Work as an effective team
- Ensure accuracy in your work including in data entry tasks
Candidate qualities and experience -
- Previous administration experience is essential (working with GDPR ideally)
- Ability to make decisions under time pressures
- Happy to work as a part of an enthusiastic team
This role will require driven individuals to join and contribute to the successful operation of this team, although this role will require hard work this organisation truly recognise the work their staff undertake.
Successful candidates will receive a very competitive rate of pay, as well as the option to be paid increased overtime rates for any additional hours worked. Free parking on site, regular sociable hours and being a part of a friendly team are just a few of the other benefits of taking on this temporary position.
If you would like to be considered for this role then apply now to hear more from one of our consultants!