Job Type: Temporary
Sector: Public Sector and Government
Hours: 37 hours a week
Brook Street are currently seeking to find someone who can join a very reputable and fast expanding client in the Chesterfield area. You will be a vital asset to the client to aid in the day to day running and completion of administration tasks.
What's in this for me?
If you were to join this administration team it would provide you with all the necessary skills and knowledge base to explore all avenues of the public sector world which could further push your career to new heights!
You will be provided with all the training necessary to complete your daily administration tasks within this client.
What will be my day to day?
Within this role your daily tasks will be as follows:
- To maintain spreadsheets of suppliers sending non readable invoices to the inbox
- To maintain spreadsheets of suppliers using the incorrect mail box address
- To contact non-compliant suppliers with correct details for future use
- To direct suppliers to the Source to Settle website for information on new processes
- To Send statement requests to suppliers to support Financial Controls framework
- To support Accounts payable in box duty
- Supporting wider accounting team as required
What are you waiting for, please apply online now or you can send your CV direct !
A references and criminal record check will be required
We anticipate a large volume of applicants so if you have not been contacted directly within 7 days please presume you have been unsuccessful.