I am working with my client to recruit a temporary Office Administrator for their office in Croydon. This administrator role will be on an ongoing temporary contract with no end date confirmed. You will need to have at least 1 years administration experience and be able to pick things up quickly.
Ideally you will have experience working at a Consultancy, but it is not essential.
Your general duties as the office administrator will be:
- Answering phone calls
- Replying to emails
- Chasing invoices
- Raising purchase orders
- Assisting directors and engineers with general diary queries
- Helping set up meeting rooms
- General office support
The successful candidate will need the following:
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of dealing with social media/marketing
- Good writing skills
- Good telephone manner
- Able to get stuck in and help out wherever possible
Please apply online and I will be in touch if your CV is shortlisted