Are you a busy compliance superstar? Then we have an amazing opportunity for you!
We are looking for someone who wants a busy long term admin role based in an Recruitment environment. You will be handling confidential documents for the MOD Security team creating packs to send to external databases to ensure that only high calibre and security vetted people get to work for the MOD.
Our client is looking for someone who:
- Has an eye for detail when sending pre-employment checks
- Can assist with onboarding tasks whilst following procedures
- Can handle confidential information whilst using data protection controls
- Deliver a routine and quality service to high security standards
- Handles enquires via phone and email for internal and external contacts
- Can complete tasks in a timely manner
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- The ability work in a team and build relationships with co-workers
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work flexibly, able to respond to increased pressure of work
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Proficient in Outlook, Sharepoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- National- £11.01 per hour
- Full training provided
- Working with a really friendly team
Temp hourly rate: £11.01/hour, Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week
Temporary assignment start date: 11th of July, until End of Jan 2023, but this can be extended.
Client Location: Salisbury, SP4 0JQ
*The successful candidate will require vetting, SC clearance, check for the last 3 years activity.