£10.86 per hour * Temporary Role initially for 6 months with weekly pay * 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Brook Street are recruiting for Administrators to join the Legal team within our public sector client Office of Public Guardian
The roles are temporary, initially until October 2022 with the possibility of being extended beyond, full time 37 hours per week Monday to Friday and there is the possibility of hybrid working.
The successful candidates will be based in Nottingham but may have the opportunity to visit our office in Birmingham.
Responsibilities may include any of the following, but not limited to:
* Handling, processing & posting documents in line with organisational guidelines
* Monitoring in-boxes and responding to both internal and external communications
* Supporting and contributing to the aims, objectives and performance of the department to ensure the Business Plan targets are met
* Carrying out various administrative activities, data input, filing, spreadsheet maintenance
* Liaising with business areas via phone, face to face, email & MS Teams calls
* Some manual handling, moving paper, boxes, stationery as required
The following essential skills are required
* Efficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Accurate data entry skills
The following skills are desirable
* Experience of working with Adobe Pro
* Experience of working in an operational delivery area or administration
* Experience of working in a compliance environment
* Willingness to carry out manual handling activities in line with health and safety legislation
We want to hear from dynamic, passionate candidates who will enjoy working as part of team within our clients legal department.
The pay rate is £10.86 per hour and benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme
Please apply online with your CV in word format. Due to levels of expected applications we may not be able to respond to all applicants