We have an exciting temporary opportunity to work at the Maritime and Coastguard Agency in central Southampton.
The Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day management of processes and procedures that affect payroll, reporting and staff movements within MCA. This includes MCA's organisational structure, working with internal and external stakeholders, and the production of management information and reporting. This role will also participate in the wider responsibilities of the team, including reward, policy, pay and HR advice.
- Strong administration experience
- Report Building: develop and deliver reports and co-ordinate data requests and queries the DfT Group Reward team, as required, covering all aspects of group reward reporting
- Be data-rational, with strong analytical and numerical skills and comfortable utilising Microsoft Excel to at least 'Intermediate level' in order to facilitate data analysis
- Experience in supporting organisational business and planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability and a willingness to take on various tasks
- The ability to work under pressure and to assimilate information quickly and act decisively
- Microsoft Power BI
- HR/Payroll experience
Pay rate: £13.54/hour, Monday to Friday - 37.50 hours/week, 4-6 months assignment, extension possibility
Interview: via Teams.
Work: hybrid, 2-3 on client site
Location: Spring Place Offices, 105 Commercial Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 1EG
*The offered candidate will be subject to a vetting and a basic DBS check