Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Belfast client who is located on the Airport Road to recruit a new full time and permanent Administrator
The successful candidate will require strong customer service skills to support our customers identify and quantify appropriate solutions for various business critical projects within Operations.
* Strong administrative skills and the ability to multitask.
* Reviewing and updating the database details and escalate concerns.
* Ensure outstanding tasks are addressed, and corrective actions are taken as appropriate.
* Confidence in making pro-active outbound calls, engaging with customers to achieve necessary change within a clear deadline and within costs.
* Accurately capture and the ability to report on compliance data
* Utilise systems such as CRM and ERP
* Excellent telephone manner to ensure that the relevant solution is clearly communicated to and understood by the customer
* Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships both internally and externally.
* Demonstrate a positive customer focused attitude in all interactions with customers
* Ad hoc duties as required by your manager
The successful candidate will be working in a small team with two other Administrators and reporting directly to the Projects Manager:
* Have a minimum of 3 year's experience in an office environment.
* Excellent telephone manner with a proven ability to provide solution focused approach for our customers while maintaining an ability to work under pressure in a busy team.
* Strong IT skills in all MS-Office , preferably with experience working with CRM systems.
* Previous experience of managing a live customer base system is essential.
* Excellent organisational skills and have the ability to multi-task.
* Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
* Team oriented with the ability to work on your own initiatives
* Previous project work experience would be an advantage.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday between 09.00am and 17.00pm but the client will require the person working in this to agree to a level of flexible working; occasional scheduled evening and weekend hours will be required - required to work one or two evenings per month until 9 pm (this can be overtime at time and a half or a late start on those days.)
Salary will depend on background - £25-26k per annum
Please send CV via the apply link