Trust Management Administrator
Mon-Fri - 9:00 - 5:00pm
Within this role you will work with a growing and busy team of administrators responsible for ensuring.Trust records are kept up to date for the thousands of private Family Trusts.
* You will Lodge Deeds of Assignment and Nominations with the relevant providers.
* You will review files and chase for outstanding information where required.
* Monitoring the team inbox and responding where possible or ensuring that this is tasked
to the relevant individual or team.
* Carrying out checks on files and documents and integrating legacy systems into our new in-house systems.
* Drafting legal documents and correspondence with support from our Estate Planning
* Excellent Admin and organisational skills.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Comfortable with using computerised systems.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* You will need to be conscientious