Calling all Administrators! (Hybrid working)
We have an exciting new opportunity working alongside a well-established educational college based in Oxford who are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team on an on-going temporary basis.
Administrative, business and operational matters. This will include providing administrative support on:
- All recruitment activities. To include: development of job descriptions, drafting and submitting business cases and adverts as well as overseeing recruitment arrangements in partnership with HR
- All selection activities, working in collaboration with colleagues to organise interviews, and other selection activities
- Ensure safe keeping and compliance of all HR data, including staff records, recruitment materials
- Initiate payroll amendments and edits as directed
- Other general operational administrative duties as needed, including but not limited to processing of expense claims, facilities liaison and other duties as directed.
Chosen candidate will need the following:
- Good previous administrative experience, preferably within a HEI setting
- Experience of providing administrative support to senior colleagues and managers
- High standard of literacy and experience of drafting correspondence and reports
- Ability to manage a busy workload with often competing demands
- Self-motivated, with the demonstrated ability to work effectively and as part of a team
- Attention to detail with outstanding organisational abilities
- Proactive approach with a can do attitude.
This role is a Hybrid working position. You will be required to be in the office 2 days a week (Tuesday, Thursday) and Monday, Wednesday and Friday working from home.
Pay Rate: £14.08 p/h (Weekly Pay)
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to this advert and someone will come back to you. - Many thanks Brook Street.