Do you have IT skills? Maybe you have previously worked with databases or supported queries. If so then this job might be for you. Our Public sector client based in Ipswich is seeking an experienced Case Administrater on a full - time temporary basis to join their team.
If you have experience as an Administrative, Receptionist or an IT role then you would already know how to use Microsoft packages and have basic knowledge of folder and document use. You may have already worked with databases. Well, if so then the client is looking for just this.
What would the job involve?
If you find that you are friendly and welcoming, then you can use this to your advantage as you will be the first point of contact for all visitors arriving on site. You'd be taking calls and use complete administrative tasks such as dealing with mail items, taking bookings and ordering equipment for the office in liaison with the line manager. The job role would involve working closely with Probation Practioners.
Other tasks would include but not restricted to:
- Handle all queries & refer them when unable to resolve
- Greeting offenders and visitors, log their arrival and departure. E
- Ensure appropriate member of staff is notified & visitor passes as well as security fobs are given.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls both to the public & internal - taking messages & passing onto the appropriate person
- To use your organisational skills taking bookings & support/ service meeting rooms that includes training event registration as and when required
- Updating various databases
- Producing documents & reports
- Hit targets/ deadlines
You'd be working within a pod model with expectations of shared team cover for sickness and annual leave. Which would include shared reception for late night cover when needed. For this the working time of a late night cover is normally 12.30pm - 8.30pm however it can finish earlier. The day shift will be 7 hours 30 mins.
If you feel you are an excellent communicator both verbal and written, then apply today before the job closes. The pay is £9.65 an hour & Holiday entitlement and pension scheme is available.
Please note: if you are successful you will be required to hold an in-date Passport or Birth certificate, 2 proofs of address and proof of National Insurance to pass secretary checks.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online today and if short-listed, we will be in contact!