Brook Street have a number of fantastic opportunities for Administrators to join our client - HM Land Registry based in Durham - these roles will be based in the office full time.
If you have strong administration experience and a keen eye and strong attention for detail, then these may be the roles for you
This is also a great opportunity to get yourself established within the civil service!
- Location: Southfield House, Durham - DH1 (10 minute walk from Durham train station)
- Start dates - beginning 18th July, with intakes running through July and August 2022
- Hours: Full time - Monday - Friday 37 hours a week - flexible hours (starting between 7am - 10am)
- Pay rate: £11.72 per hour
- Assignment length: Temporary until March 2023, with high chance of extension & possibly opportunities to apply for permanent roles.
The purpose of the role is to be key in supporting the Local Land Charges Programme working as part of the Data Transformation Team to provide clerical and administrative support in the migration of Local Land Charges data.
About the role
- Working under the direction and supervision of Local Authority Data Production Managers, you will provide administrative support duties in HM Land Registry Durham office
- Data input of local authority scanned records to create digital records
- Mapping of spatial extents relating to Local Land Charges created by local authorities
- Escalation of queries to the Data Production Supervisors
The successful candidate will have:
- Good eye for detail
- Positive approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to make effective decisions based on evidence and document those clearly
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to tight and changing deadlines
- Ability to ask questions to understand the situation
If this sounds of interest to you please apply now or email your CV directly