Do you have good written and verbal communication skills? Would you describe yourself to be confident in interacting and using multiple platforms. If so then our client has an exciting opportunity to work as an experienced Admin Officer based in HMP Bure, Norfolk. You would join their team on a full-time temporary basis working with the Prisons. Although the role would be based in an office outside the Prison itself. The role would include but not limited to:
- Maintenance of Finance Trackers.
- Engagement with Service Delivery Managers and other Stakeholders
- Data input
- Minute taking and drafting of meetings agenda's.
- Data entry and database management
- Call and email resolution and message relaying
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Mailbox management
- General administration
If successful, you would be working Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 16:00 and be paid £10.86 an hour. If you are under 25 the National minimum wage applies. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available. There is Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and Office 365, great attention to detail, the ability to handle data efficiently good communication and time Management.
Please note: This role will require you to go through a Security check, all appropriate ID will need to be provided.