My client is recruiting for an office Administrator to join their team based in South West London. You'll be working for an experienced healthcare leader of patient safety products & services.
What you will do:
- Provide a full reception service including answering telephone calls, dealing with them immediately or by routing them to the correct person as quickly as possible or taking and passing on accurate messages and assuring their receipt. Greet visitors.
- Deal with all incoming mail ensuring post reaches the correct person as soon as possible. Frank and send outgoing mail ensuring the correct postage on all items.
- Assist in management of the purchase invoices process by ensuring that prices are verified and that invoices are matched against correct purchase order (where necessary) before passing it to the Managing Director for final sign-off & signature.
- Prepare goods in reports
- Assist in managing company credit card statements.
- Manage PPQ forms and other documentation as and when requested by NHS customers.
- File all Creditor invoices, update payments spreadsheet, general correspondence filing.
- Reconcile Dispatch notes to Sales orders prior to invoicing.
- Prepare and send customer invoices in a timely manner.
- Process daily orders by email, fax, post, telephone, on CRM in a timely manner. Handle all customer related queries received by telephone, email, fax, post, through sales team, distributors or ILG warehouse.
- Bank and update the remittance sheet with cheques/credit card information.
- Assist all sales team with queries relating to shipments, orders.
- Arrange courier collections, post office deliveries, assist in posting monthly statements.
- Data entry on company CRM, such as but not limited to dispatch notes, serial numbers, invoice numbers.
- General office supplies and small supplier purchase order management.
- Liaise with ILG warehouse on a daily basis to ensure smooth orders dispatch.
- Manage website/telephone/email leads and customer enquiries; ensure they are forwarded to appropriate persons within the sales teams.
- Obtain PODs for orders to ensure prompt deliveries and satisfactory customer service is provided.
- Manage trial equipment for division 2 (prepare as and when requested, follow-up, troubleshoot and collect)
- Provide product support for division 2
- Assist in training of new employees in office administration roles.
- Undertake other duties natural to the position of office support assistant and duties as from time to time requested by Managing Director, Chairman and Office Manager.
What you will need:
- At least 1-2 years experience in office environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to prioritise your workload
- Experience using a CRM system
- IT literate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- £22k basic
- Cinema area
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Full training
If the above fits your skills and experience please get in touch and Apply now!