An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join a growing team in a fantastic company. This is a long-term temporary opportunity with the potential to apply for permanent positions within the business
What will you do as an Administrator?
- Assist with administration tasks to support Senior Management
- Provide a first point of contact service via phone and email
- Liaise with staff to assist with the efficient running of the recruitment process
- Provide data/statistics as and when required
What skills/experience do I need to be considered for this role?
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent rate of pay
- Early finish every Friday
- On-site parking
Please contact Nadine Borstal in the Brook Street Cardiff office for further information