We are recruiting for a temporary Administrator based in Halesowen.
This is initially a 1-month contract, with the potentital to be extended.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Location: Halesowen, Birmingham
Pay: £10 an hour
As an administrator you will support the HR team with administrative tasks in relation to all HR activities.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Maintain appropriate and accurate records on the HR/Payroll database and electronic files for audit purposes, ensuring data integrity. Provide support in testing HR IT systems.
- Work flexibly and proactively with the other HR Administrators to provide an efficient and seamless service across the week.
- Data Entry and Setting up new employee records.
- Uploading Documents efficiently onto a database.
- Ideally you will have a strong background in administration
- Able to work well within a team environment
- Willing to get stuck in and work autonomously
- Happy to work from home or in the office
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Initial 1-month temporary contract through Brook Street
- £10 per hour
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (pro rata)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Grace on 0121 643 6954/0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***