Are you looking for a long term role? We are recruiting now for people to support The Home Office, fully remote, excellent pay rate, plus 34 days paid holiday per annum
We are looking for people with good administration skills and the ability to use different IT systems - training will be given, however you should feel comfortable using Word/Excel/Outlook. This is a busy role, and you will be happy to follow guidelines and work to targets.
This is a work from home role
This is a full time role working Monday-Friday 0900-1700
Rate of pay is £11.23 per hour
This is a 12 month contract with possibility of an extension
Main duties include:
- Accurate interrogation and updating of information in casework systems
- Completing entry of applications onto the casework system and identifying the correct type of card to issue as a replacement
- Consideration of replacement card applications and issuing of new cards
- Rejecting invalid applications
- Cancelling old cards and issuing the replacement
- Investigating BRP production failures and requesting BRP re-prints.
- Other administrative duties as required or as business need changes.
Skills & experience required:
- Previous admin experience
- Good IT skills with experience in using Microsoft Office
A Security Clearance will need to be processed for you before you can start
If you are interested, please apply below