Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in the Government sector in the Peterborough area?
We are looking for people who want to work in a flexible environment and the opportunity to excel in the role,
Duties below include
- Co-ordinate and move applications, letters and files
- Maintain pigeon holes, filing in strict alphabetical order
- Link incoming queries with relevant application forms / case files and pass to officer for processing
- Ensure that scheduled daily tasks are identified and actioned
- Correctly dispatch correspondence to customers including appropriate enclosures and using correct mail services
- Day to day customer service and administration duties
You must be prepared to maintain security and confidentiality at all times, and to work flexibly and provide support to other operational colleagues.
The role is Monday to Friday on a part-time, temporary basis in the evenings
The rate of pay is £7.83 an hour, rising to £8.72 after a period of 12 weeks. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
We have a number of temporary roles, to commence in January 2019, with an expected duration of 8 months. Please note, due to the nature of the work successful candidates will be required to undergo a security clearance check. You must have a valid passport with at least 6 months left and will need to register with Brook Street, Peterborough.
For further details, please contact Jenny or Stephanie on 01733 310855, or email your CV to peterboroughgov.branch.co.uk