Do you have experience dealing with difficult customers? Do you pride yourself on your customer service? Are you organised and ready for work IMMEDIATELY? Then APPLY NOW - BROOK STREET COULD HAVE A JOB FOR YOU STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!
Our client is Broadband Provider setting up new masts and equipment in and around the Devon area in order to provide rural areas with better signal/internet. Because of this the company is anticipating a spike in calls from locals and other concerned citizens with queries about what is going to be happening etc.
YOUR job will be to make outbound calls to people that have filed complaints with the workers out in the field. The people working in and around the rural areas, doing the physical setting up of the equipment, are going to be feeding complaints, queries and questions back to the office located in Central Taunton. You will be required to process those queries and, most of all, answer them and make sure that the public are aware of the reasoning behind our clients operations.
This role is a temporary role - the duration of the assignment is varied. The project could range from a month to 6 months. The role is full-time and offering a very generous £11.00 per hour. Our client is looking for someone that is:
- Able to take the initiative and act upon queries with speed and accuracy
- VERY strong on the phone and comfortable dealing with some disgruntled calls
- Experienced in customer service and knows how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organised and is proficient on various computer systems
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
* * * * * TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A PRINTER OR SCANNER * * * * *
TO GET STARTED: EMAIL YOUR CV OR CALL ON 01179 264552 - THIS ROLE IS STARTING ASAP AND WILL NOT LAST LONG!!! GET YOUR APPLICATIONS IN NOW!!!