We are currently seeking an experienced administrator to work in the prison services in Arundel. The role is a general admin role supporting the Activity Hub team. Basic duties include:
- Data imputing,
- Checking emails,
- Organise, produce and maintain accurate records for area of work,
- Act as contact point for all communications to the team,
- Prioritise and distribute communications to the appropriate person or relevant department in establishment,
- Complete monitoring returns for area of work,
- Co-ordinate any awareness sessions for area of work,
- Prepare paperwork for checking by manager, conducting initial checks as required,
- Maintain and check establishment databases, manual filing systems and logs of information, responding within agreed timescales and producing reports as required,
- Collate information relating to relevant Service Delivery Indicators (SDI's),
- Act as secretary to meetings as required including organising agenda, taking and distributing minutes and action points.
The ideal candidate will be happy to work in an enclosed area, be compassionate and a team player.
The role initially is for 6 months but could be extended.
The pay starts at £7.98 for the first 12 weeks then will go up £9.39 for the remainder of the assignment.
Interested then apply now or email your details for the attention of Giles or call the office on 02380338274.