about 1 month ago
FULL TIME - HYBRID ROLE (Permanent)
If you enjoy being part of a successful, high performing and friendly team then this role could be just for you. You'll be working closely with the team in the Insolvency department to make sure they have the right administrative support at all times.
This is a busy and fast-paced role, so you'll need to be able to work quickly and accurately, building strong relationship with your team and our clients.
- Supporting fee earners with the preparation of transaction documents, data rooms, compiling bundles (including paper and electronic)
- Handling fee earner queries by email, phone & MS Teams
- Answering, triaging and dealing with incoming client, lawyer and third party telephone calls and emails where necessary.
- Making sure all team files are in good order and databases are kept up-to-date
- Opening case files on the relevant case management systems
- Making payments of invoices, cheques, BACs payments & billing
- Preparing digital files for audit
- Managing the office inbound post, printing, scanning & photocopying
- Arranging meetings
- Assisting with team management and organisation
Your Skills And Qualifications
- Previous experience working as a legal administrator or in a similar role is essential.
- Experience of setting up and maintaining administrative and filing procedures
- A solid foundation of office experience and a proactive approach to your work
- Client service orientated approach
- Able to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team with strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills, specifically in relation to MS Office
- Self-management and excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work calmly and effectively in a pressurised environment
- Attention to detail and discretion with confidential information
- Positive and enthusiastic team player Smart
Best of luck, due to high volume of applications we will only respond to succesful CVs