Brook Street are seeking several Compliance and Enforcement Administrators to work within a Government client based in Weston.
You will provide administrative support to the court and ensure monetary orders are enforced effectively.
- Inputting case details, preparing & processing paperwork
- Carrying out sanctions in accordance with Courts Act
- Undertake telephone debt recovery work to assist effective enforcement of orders
- Making effective decisions in regards to defaulters next course of enforcement
- Answering verbal & written enquiries & responding to correspondence
- Undertake general administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing etc
- Use of Outlook, Word & Excel, in house bespoke computer system & use of government tools to aid tracing
Training will be provided on the job
You must have great administrative experience, attention to detail, the ability to remain calm under pressure and good customer service skills.
You will be working Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week and paid £9.45 per hour. This assignment is temporary but expected to last until May 2019 with potential for extension.