NHS England - Band 4 - Admin Assistant
Location: Quarry House, Quarry Hill, Leeds, LS2 7UE
Salary: £9.28 per hour increasing to £10.31 per hour after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am -5pm
This is a full time temporary post for a minimum of three months.
The post holder will be part of a dynamic team delivering an effective service, supporting staff across NHS England.
Role overview and duties:
- Room bookings (internal and external)
- Travel & accommodation bookings (we have a large team)
- Some basic PA support (depending on the candidate we may ask them to do more)
- Meeting attendance to do the set up and registration and be on hand to assist etc, may also be asked to take minutes/notes and type up afterwards
- Sending out resources to organisations/individuals, so some stock control needed
- Managing a shared mailbox
- Strong Admin skills, use of Microsoft IT packages
- Ability to work under pressure as you will be supporting up to 20 people for travel, accommodation & room bookings etc
- Managing own workload and without supervision
- Minute taking (desirable)
We are working very quickly to fill this post so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 01274 307569.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.