DVSA - Administrator - Immediate starts available
Location: Harehills, Leeds, LS9
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: £7.98 per hour, increasing to £10.84 per hour after 12 weeks
We are looking to recruit 10 administrators to work for our client, DVSA based in Harehills in Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced administrators, looking to gain professional experience within the public sector, or for graduates who are looking to get their foot in the door of a well-established organisation that can nurture your career growth and development.
If you have previous experience working as an Administrator, or you are a graduate looking your first office role, then this would be the perfect opportunity for you!
What will your role entail as an Administrator?
- Providing administration support to your colleagues and departments within the business
- Gathering and analysing important information or data, and submitting results via reports
- Processing driving license applications
- Inputting information onto internal systems, ensuring customer information is up to date
What are we looking for?
- Administration experience or experience of working in an office environment
- Graduates who are seeking employment in an office environment
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange immediate interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 0113 2154308.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.