Brook Street are recruiting an administrator to join our client within a busy team on a temporary basis.
Our client is part of the MOJ family and offer a great working environment located in the city centre on excellent transport links
This is a temporary role working full time 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
As an administrator you will be responsible for providing comprehensive and potentially varied support to the busy team.
Duties may include but not be limited to
* General Administrative Tasks
* Use of Microsoft packages along with inhouse systems
* Dealing with monies
* Dealing with customer queries
* Dealing with emails
* Processing of court paperwork
* Data Entry
* Post Duties
This role is subject to DBS clearance and satisfactory referencing
Are you enthusiastic, organised and driven? Do you enjoy working as part of a team and have the passion to deliver an excellent service? If so we want to hear from you
Our client requires the following
* Previous admin experience
* Good IT skills
* Good customer service skills both verbal and written
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and use own initiative whilst following instruction
* Ability and enthusiasm to work well as part of a team
The pay rate is £9.45 per hour. Benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme along with city centre location
Please apply on line with your CV in WORD Format or contact the public sector team on 0115 947 6326