We have a position for a Administrator in the Llanishen area on a full-time, temporary basis. This role will involve the successful candidate providing general support in a busy office environment.
Brook Street is the chosen recruitment partner to Public Sector employers throughout the UK.
To be considered for this role, applicants must have:
- Administrative experience and be confident users of MS Word & Excel
- Good communication skills, both written and via the telephone
- A flexible approach to workload as duties may vary
Duties of this role include
- Data Entry
- Dealing with customer queries
- Other general administrative duties
The successful candidate will be working for a busy UK Government department, which requires a high level of clearance checks. This will include Criminal Record checks (DBS Checks), Reference Checks (3 years), Address checks (3 years) and may involve us obtaining Character references to cover periods of unemployment.
Once the successful candidate has been offered the role, these checks will commence. These normally take anything from 7 days to 28 days, depending on how quickly we can obtain this information for clearance.
Benefits of this role include:
- Weekly pay
- Initially a 3 month secure assignment which is likely to be extended
- Casual working environment
For further details please apply for this position via the Apply Now link.
Please be advised that we meet all suitable candidates and you will need to register with us through our website. If you are successful, you will be invited in to our office to register fully to commence the compliance checks.