Brook Street is very happy to be recruiting for a temporary administrator within the NHS, starting in April till September.
To be able to carry out this role effectively, you will need to have very strong excel skills and proven minute taking abilities. This role would ideally suit someone with previous NHS admin and/or PA experience.
The right candidate would be required to carry out the following, but not limited to:
- working as part of the Pharmacy team
- taking calls on behalf of the team, redirecting them as required
- directing emails on behalf of the directors
- inputting data/printing off reports
- minute taking of meetings
- agenda for the meetings
- sorting the post on a rota basis
- plus other requirements as directed by the needs of the business.
The essentials required for this role are:
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint as well as minute taking.
I cannot stress the importance of Excel and minute taking enough for this role.
As the site is a little difficult to get to via public transport, this role may suit someone who has their own transport and there is onsite parking available.
The rate of pay is £7.98/hr before increasing to £9.10/hr after 12 completed working weeks.
If you have any questions then please contact Debbie on 0115 947 6326 and are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV .