Brook Street have an exciting opportunity for an administrator to join a global Strategic Execution Software company based in the Coventry area.
This role is centred around providing a first-class support service to the organisation with regards to travel planning and ancillary arrangements for the team.
Key elements of the role will include:
· Responsible for all Travel and Accommodation booking - To make all necessary arrangements, confirmations, payments etc with relevant suppliers such as hotels, restaurants, visitor attractions etc.
· Responsible for creating monthly Travel expenses report
· During quiet periods, provide general administration assistance where required
· Create and maintain travel spreadsheet, logging all enquiries received
· Provide and follow up quotations for group and individual bookings
· Send clients all relevant documentation prior to travel
· Create and issue travel itineraries, ensure staff have all relevant documentation prior to travel
· Create and maintain spreadsheet, detailing all bookings for flight, accommodation, train, and any other travel
· Deal with any schedule changes
· Deal with airline cancellations etc Flights
This will be a very busy role where the ability to prioritise tasks and provide a comprehensive service sometimes with tight deadlines is a key competency. If you have experience in business travel arranging this would be advantageous.
Candidates must have a strong administration background, be highly computer literate especially with all MS office and PDF software's with excellent accuracy in data entry.
Hourly rate is £11.28 this is a temp to perm role for the right candidate, Start date from 1st April 2019
If you are interested please send your CV