My client in Bristol, BS5 is currently looking for a Branch Assistant Administrator.
This position will require you to work closely with the sales manager and branch administrator.
You will be predominantly the first point of contact for their clients. You must be both approachable and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
As well as carrying out client-facing duties, you will also deal with the administration tasks involved in the arrangement of memorials and the day to day running of the showroom/office.
You will need to be well organised and a good organiser of others, neat & tidy, self-motivated and prepared to work hard being an ambassador for the company whilst attaining a very high professional standard in all that you do.
You will need to be presentable and well spoken - calm and responsible and who can be trusted to represent the company well face-to-face with the public.
You will also be expected to help run and maintain the office & showroom/display with duties including:
- Updating and maintaining the files (computerised and paper records)
- Answering the telephone & dealing with all queries relating to the branch and its clients etc
- Receiving and handling payments, deposits etc
- In putting order and other data into our automated computer order system
- Processing paperwork - confirmations, invoices etc & maintaining the established paperwork systems
- Ensuring that the office, display and showrooms are kept in a good, tidy and clean condition
Also in your role as Branch Assistant some of the duties expected will include:
- Dealing with Sales situations - always with a caring, helpful and understanding manner, remembering that our clients can occasionally be in a bereaved or upset condition - always providing a high level of customer service and professional advice which should all contribute to improve sales-to-enquiry ratios - including:
- Dealing with and helping clients, potential clients and past clients with a range of queries and problems
- Selling memorials and similar products and services and provide advice to clients on site at branch level
- Dealing with all aspects surrounding the taking of orders
- Dealing with after-sales situations with an equally caring, helpful and understanding manner
- Contacting clients and potential clients in person and by telephone ensuring that all orders and leads are tracked and recorded to ensure maximum efficiency and quality of service
- Report and communicate with the Branch Sales Manager, and/or Managing Director on a regular basis to ensure good relationships are maintained and quality of service to the client is ensured.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Permanent position, salary £17160.
This position is not going to be available for long, so interested candidates need to apply now! Send your up to date CV through to ismini.ginis @brookstreet.co.uk or apply now or if you wanted to discuss the role feel free to call 01179264552