Brook Street is very happy to be recruiting for a temporary administrator within the NHS, starting in April for 3 months, possibly 6.
The right candidate would be required to carry out the following, but not limited to:
- working as part of the Health & Justice team
- taking calls on behalf of the team, redirecting them as required
- directing emails on behalf of the directors
- inputting data/printing off reports
- minute taking of meetings
- agenda for the meetings
- arranging travel arrangements
- sorting the post
- plus other requirements as directed by the needs of the business.
The essentials required for this role are:
Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
As the site is a little difficult to get to via public transport, this role may suit someone who has their own transport and there is onsite parking available.
The rate of pay is £8.57/hr before increasing to £9.62/hr after 12 completed working weeks.
If you have any questions then please contact Debbie on 0115 947 6326 and are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV .