Position: Office Administrator
Location: Avonmouth BS11
Hours: Monday- Friday 6am- 3pm or 8am -5pm
Here at Manpower we have teamed up with a leading provider of fleet managing solutions in Avonmouth. They are one of the largest multi-brand specialists who work hard to offer impartial advice for every need and application. My client is now looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and dedicated office administrator to join their team Avonmouth.
- Being the first point of contact for customers when they need an issue to be resolved.
- Responding to customer inquiries via telephone, email, SMS and Chat to provide problem resolution for them.
- General bookkeeping of accounts.
- Updating customer details on the online system and doing general data entry.
- Using the relevant tools to conduct research.
- Making spreadsheets to record research details.
- Creating rapports for the management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong levels of written communication.
- Can build strong rapport and foster relationships.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Self -motivated.
- Ability to deal with new challenges.
- At least one year in an administrative/receptionist position.
- Experience of working in a customer services role. Interacting with customers face to face or via telephone
For more information on this role please contact me on 01895 204509 or email me at aalia.rehmanji@ manpower.co.uk