We are currently recruiting for a Case administrator based in the Guildford area. This is for a government sector and is currently an ongoing temporary role. (PLEASE NOTE THIS POST WILL BE MOVING TO REDHILL)
You will be providing administrative support and following set procedures within the company. You should be able to exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Some of the duties will be:
- Administration duties
- Collating and analysing data
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Organising case paperwork, Data Entry, Filing and dealing with enquiries from members of the public.
* Must be computer literate and have excellent knowledge in the use of MS packages
* Strong admin and customer service skills
Hours of Work - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with 45 mins for lunch
Hourly pay: £9.02 to be paid weekly in arrears. Holiday pay is also accrued on a weekly basis.
***Please note that you will be required to process a basic DBS clearance through Brook Street prior to you commencing your assignment. This can take up to 3 weeks to process (dependant upon each application) and will incur a charge to you up front of £25 (reimbursed after 4-6 weeks)***
If interested, please call Michelle or Emily on 01483 700500 or apply online today!