Are you looking for ongoing temp work?
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a local government agency to provide admin support to the team. The ideal candidate will have admin experience, be proficient with Microsoft office, be able to work towards set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Duties will include:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Apply now or call the branch for more details on 02380 338274