We are recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator, to join our client who is a world leader in the formulation and manufacture of innovative plant nutrient fertilizers.
They're looking for a capable and methodical administrator that exudes energy and can work well in a team. You will need to be highly motivated and have no problem working under your own initiative.
Day-to-day duties include but are not limited to:
- Order processing
- Distribution of post, including internal and other offices
- Invoice Processing
- Processing of SAP and Soil data including results and packs
- Processing of CRM function & Sales reports
- Telephone sales support for the technical / sales team
- Assist in Marketing activities
- Including following up on web sales enquiries
- Dealing with internal and external customers
- General admin duties
- Filing, emails, phone calls, completing spreadsheets, reports etc
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Telephone sales experience- commercial / industrial sector
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proficient in MS office package
- Working knowledge of MS Navision Dynamics
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and work well as a team member
- Energetic and highly motivated.
- Clean, full driving licence as there may be a need to travel inter-site
- Knowledge of CRM databases
Salary: £9.61 per hour
Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday (with extra hours where necessary including peak business times February through to June)
If this sounds like you and you would like more information, please call Lauren Martin at Brook Street on 01522 528115.